Pakistan Digi Awards is one of the very first awards of its kind, being organized in the country. Digital is now and it is going to be the next big thing not only for the developed countries but also for the developing countries like Pakistan, to stand efficiently and pro-actively with the rest of the world.
PDA’s ‘Bloggers meetup’ was arranged especially for those who are out of station and to arrange an online session for them.
In the meeting with the chairperson of (PDA) Ms. Ashifa Paracha, we emphasized on the discussion to identify innovative and influential bloggers of Pakistan.
Whether it is a video blogger, travel, fashion, food or any other genre of blogger who makes a difference in other people life’s and has a strong follower-ship.
Through this meet up, PDA aimed to enrich relationships with the bloggers community in the country and inform them more about how PDA came into being, its current product offerings and its future plans.
STRATEGIC SPONSORS & PARTNERS:
- Platinum Sponsor – EFU Life
- Strategic Sponsor & Media Partner – Monthly Brands Magazine
- Co Sponsor – Jubilee Insurance
For Pakistan Digi Awards 2019, over 80 categories are on board for digital awards. Most of the ‘millennials’ are looking forward to present their projects and get nominated for the awards.
The members of the organizing committee and the panel of judges both are chosen carefully to streamline the entire process. This year jury panel includes:
- Ashfaque ahmed – Head of Technology (EFU LIFE)
- Shoaib Qureshi – Client Technical Architect (IBM)
- Shariq Naseem – Emerging Economies (Veritas Digital)
- Abdul Sami Qahar – CMO (Haleeb Foods)
- Ali Khursheed – Client Partner South Asia (Facebook)
- Zain Suharwardy – Sr. Vice President (Creador)
- Alam Khan – Head of Media & Digital (Jazz PK)