A Chinese company has recently launched smallest touchscreen smartphone, named as the Vphone S8. The smallest touchscreen phone has dual-SIM with a 2.45-inch display.
The Vphone S8, a device in size of a matchbox, features a 1.54-inch TFT touchscreen, which is sheltered with 2.5D curved glass. The housing is covered of an aluminum-magnesium alloy.
The Vphone S8 comes at dimensions of 46.7 mm x 37.3 mm x 9.9 mm and weighs only 30 grams. Plus, there are two color options; black and silver.
The Vphone S8 comes with:
- An unlock button located on the right side.
- A mini USB port on the bottom.
- A TF card slot on the top.
- A magnetic connector for charging.
- A speaker above the screen.
- A noise cancellation and a standard microphone on the bottom.
The phone is equipped with a MTK2502 CPU and paired with 64MB RAM and 128MB ROM, but it can be later prolonged up to 8GB via a T-flash card slot. The phone also supports a 380mAh battery.
It only supports 2G at GSM/ 850/900/1800/1900 bands, and has Bluetooth 4.0, and a USB 2.0 port.