fbpx
Brand Updates & Reviews

iPhone battery exploded in an Apple store

An iPhone battery has reportedly exploded in an Apple store in Zurich injuring seven individuals.

The Switzerland store was quickly emptied with 50 clients and representatives spilling out into Bahnhofstrasse, one of the world’s most costly and elite shopping roads. The gadget is accounted for to have caused one individual from staff ‘minor consumes’ and started smoke harming concerns.

“The staff responded well and correctly. They sprinkled quartz sand over the overheated battery so that the smoke could be contained and sucked out after switching on the ventilation,” a police statement said.

Authorities from the Zurich Forensic Institute are researching what made the battery overheat. Firefighters, a few ambulances and a crisis vehicle went to the scene.

Related Articles

This company has FIRED its own Co-founder over harassment allegations

Isra Shams

Campaign Asia 2016 entitles BBDO as the most creative agency of Pakistan

Isra Shams

This WhatsApp feature is receiving extreme criticism for a possible terrorist attack

Brands Magazine